- Floor joists; engineered wood I-beam silent floor.
- 3/4″ tongue and groove Floor sheathing. (Glue & Screw application)
- 2 x 6 exterior walls (16″ on centre).
- 7/16″ roof sheathing.
- 3/8″ wall sheathing.
- Engineer approved roof trusses.
- 6″ basement frost walls
Cabinets / Flooring
- Shaker panel oak or raised panel white cabinets with European hardware.
- soft-close hinges and drawer slides
- Laminate counter tops.
- Full height tile on kitchen back splashes.
- 40 oz stain guard nylon carpet over 8 lb underlay.**
- Sheet vinyl linoleum over 3/8 underlayment.
- Bathtub ceramic tile to 6′ height.
Insulation & Drywall
- R20-Exterior walls w/ formaldehyde free fibreglass bats.
- R40-Upper most ceilings insulated with loose fill fibreglass**
- R60-Ceilings where residential sprinklers are installed**
- R20-Basement walls, full height.
- Low visibility R-28 PVC attic hatch.
- Windows and doors sealed with expanding foam.
- Ceilings boarded with CD board and finished with Spantex.
- Bath/Shower enclosures boarded with Denshield tile backer.
- Round corners standard**
- Attached Garage insulated and boarded
- Water lines: 1/2″ PEX run from distribution manifold.
- 50 US gallon high-efficiency hot water tank (gas fired).
- Bathroom sinks are oval china with single lever chrome tap.
- Kitchen sink: double stainless steel with single lever chrome tap.
- Shower taps are pressure balanced.
- Low Flush toilets**
- Footings & Foundation walls: 25 MPA type 50 concrete (rebar reinforced).
- Garage pad, Driveway & sidewalks 27.5 MPA type 50 concrete(rebar reinforced).
- Floor slab: 25 MPA type 50 concrete.
- Weeping tile continuous at base of footings and connected to sump pit.
- Sidewalk: 4′ wide concrete to driveway.
- Driveway: poured concrete width of standard garage.
- Walls and corners covered with vinyl siding (customer choice of colour)
- Roof eaves, eavetroughing and window trims are pre-finished aluminum.
- Garage door is sectional metal insulated. (colour to match siding)
- Shutters, accents and stone as per architectural controls.
- 50 year asphalt shingles. (customer choice of colour)**
- Windows double glazed with argon gas, picture or slider (casements optional)
- Bedroom windows are oversized from code for increased safety
- Decorative grills on street elevations (customer choice of colour & style)
- Exterior doors are durable fibreglass & insulated**
- 100 amp service electrical breaker w. 48 circuits.
- Chime kit, programmable thermostat,
- 3 telephone and 3 cable services installed.
- Light fixtures as per customer selection based on allowance.
- Exterior boxes are energy efficient PVC / Neoprene enclosures.
- Rough in for food disposal unit.
- Exterior soffit plug and hidden switch for Christmas lights.
- Garage door opener & two remotes.
- White semi silent switches.
- Central Vacuum roughed in. (outlets/drops only)**
- GFI: bathrooms and exterior outlets.
- Smoke detectors/Carbon Monoxide detectors as per code.
Mechanical & Heating*
- One 95 % high-efficiency gas fired furnace with pleated media filter.
- All heat runs sealed with aluminum tape.
- All duct work power vacuumed before occupancy.
- One bath fan per bathroom with timer switch
- Humidifier installed if optional hardwood or engineered flooring selected.
- Fireplace: As per plan (Gas direct vent c/w on/off switch and glass front (fan optional)).
Paint / Stain & Interior Finishes
- Interior drywall surfaces painted with two coats good quality latex paint over primer coat.
- Woodwork painted or stained to match cabinets.
- Painted doors and mouldings.
- Pewter or chrome hardware.
- French door comes with pantry.
- Weiser door hardware – 3 hinges per door